The fanciest Mohinders, in matte black. Iron dye is colorfast and won't rub off on feet. Each pair is dyed by hand, so natural variation in color tone is to be expected.
Each pair is made by master shoemakers in the shoes’ town of origin: Athani, India. The leather keeps getting softer, richer, and custom-formed to your foot the more you wear them.
Every pair is dyed by hand in a simple process using water + iron. The myrobalan in our leather reacts with iron for a colorfast black, which won’t rub off on your feet or fade over time. Iron-dyed shoes can be easily re-conditioned at home to restore the deepest black; some natural variation in color tone is to be expected.
- Natural iron-dye process: nothing synthetic, no hard-to-pronounce chemicals
- Colorfast black won’t rub off on feet
- Full-grain water buffalo leather molds to your feet over time for the perfect fit
- Cushioned footbed
- Soft leather lining
- Stacked leather midsole
- Durable, grippy crepe rubber sole
- Styles with a back are great for long days of exploring
Order your true size. Size up if you’re a half size.
It’s ok if your foot is very close to the back edge when they’re brand new, as long as your heel isn’t hanging over. They’ll stretch and soften to make more room.